These solar panels with eyelets are perfect for use in the marine environment and can be affixed to the spray hood or bimini of a yacht easily.
This high efficiency, waterproof 130W polycrystalline solar panel is perfect for permanent outdoor use to provide free electricity for charging 12V batteries to power various applications. The panel is ideal for curved roofs on boats, caravans, motorhomes, RVs etc. because it can easily fit to the shape of the roof when mounted. This panel can be easily attached thanks to the pre-fitted eyelets and quick release fasteners supplied with the panel. It can also be mounted in various other ways to suit different applications; for example by using screws or bolts and/or zipping (not included).
- Special textured surface significantly reduces light reflection and improves performance in low light and cloudy conditions
- Robust construction using plastic reinforced with glass fibre creates a sturdy and durable solar panel that can be walked on
- Incredibly light (only 3.5kg) and very thin (just 2mm) which is great for motorhome and caravan roofs
- High resistance to salt water environments and the sealed waterproof design make this solar panel perfect for boats and marine applications
- 100% made in Austria to the highest European quality standards using Austrian and German components. IEC certified.
The textured surface of this solar panel reduces the reflection of light whilst maximising the absorption of light from every possible angle. This ensures high performance in low light or cloudy conditions, or when the light falls at an angle (in the morning, evening or winter).
The fibreglass plastic used in this solar panel is very strong and durable. When the solar panel is mounted on to a rigid surface, it is possible to walk on the solar panel in soft shoes (to prevent accidental scratches), which makes it the perfect choice for mounting on a boat deck.
The solar panel is fitted with 2 x 0.9m cable (4.0mm2 cross section) with waterproof MC4 connectors which can be used for easy connectivity to your existing system
Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 130W
- Maximum power voltage: 16.62V
- Maximum power current: 8.02A
- Open circuit voltage: 20.04V
- Short circuit current: 8.41A
- Dimensions: 1410 x 717 x 2 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
This product is covered by a 2 year workmanship warranty