550W 24V Complete Off-Grid Solar Power System With 2 X 275W Solar Panels, 2Kw Hybrid Inverter And 2 X 100Ah Batteries
This 550W 24V Complete Off-grid Solar Power System is the perfect ready-to-use kit for off-grid applications requiring a reliable and constant source of power for household appliances or industrial equipment in areas without access to or without stable mains electricity. This kit can provide power to small/medium household or office appliances such as LED lighting, TV, radio, computer, printer or a fridge. This may vary significantly according to the location and season.
This complete off-grid kit has been expertly designed to maximise efficiency and output and therefore comes equipped with some of our most premium quality products; including two 100% German-made solar panels and a state-of-the-art Iconica hybrid power inverter - an intelligent combination of a high-efficiency MPPT solar charge controller, pure sine wave inverter and smart mains battery charger in one single unit.
2 x 275W solar panels each with 0.9m solar cable and MC4 connectors
Iconica Hybrid 2000W 24V pure sine wave inverter
2 x 100Ah AGM deep cycle leisure batteries
100A fuse or circuit breaker
A pair of 5m 4mm2 solar extension cables with MC4 connectors
1m of 25mm2 tinned copper battery cables
Battery linking cable
Loose ring terminals
2 x 275W Solar panels:
The two high efficiency, waterproof 275W solar panels included in the kit are manufactured in Germany to the highest European quality and performance standards. The panels feature thick 4.0mm tempered solar glass, which makes them a lot stronger and more durable than other standard solar panels. Each solar panel is also fitted with 2 x 0.9m of 4mm2 cable with MC4 connectors on the end. These can be used for easy connection to the solar extension cable included with the kit.
2000W 24V Iconica Hybrid Inverter:
This inverter intelligently combines the functions of a 2000W pure sine wave inverter, 40A MPPT solar charge controller and a 25A smart battery charger in one single unit:
1. 2000W 24V Pure sine wave inverter: Converts DC current from the solar panels into 230V AC mains electricity, to run various household appliances such as a TV, laptop, lighting, fans etc. Able to generate 2000VA of continuous power with a strong peak power handling capability of up to 4000VA (to start appliances with electric motors). This inverter is a pure sine wave type, which easily surpasses modified sine wave inverters in terms of efficiency and compatibility with a wider range of appliances.
2. Inbuilt 40A MPPT solar charge controller: The high efficiency MPPT controller regulates the input from the solar panels to the batteries or to a load, with a full range of safety functions including protection against overcharge, overheating, reverse current etc. The controller operates at up to 98% efficiency to extract the maximum possible power from the solar array.
3. Enhanced 25A Smart battery charger: Designed to enable safe and efficient unattended charging of the batteries from a mains power source or generator, with full overcharge protection and multiple charging stages.
Additional features: This model also features an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), and can accept input from the solar panels, mains power/ a generator and the batteries - either from a single or combination of input sources.
The inverter is supplied with a PC connection cable and PC software CD for convenient viewing of important system information, and can also be connected to a Wi-Fi connection kit or 3G connection kit (purchased separately) to unlock access to SMS / email status updates for the inverter, remote system monitoring from any location and much more.
2 x 110AH AGM Batteries:
Our AGM deep-cycle batteries are non-spillable, completely sealed and maintenance free - amongst the very safest batteries you can find. They have a much longer service life compared to standard wet-cell batteries due to lower degradation and corrosion inside the battery. AGM batteries hold charge very well and have a low self-discharge rate.
This kit also includes 1m positive and negative 25mm2 tinned copper battery cables with loose ring terminals for connecting the inverter to the batteries, a 100A fuse or circuit breaker for use between the hybrid inverter and the batteries, 5m solar extension cable with MC4 connectors to connect to the existing 0.9m of solar cable fitted to the solar panels and battery linking cable to connect the batteries together.
Solar panel specifications (per solar panel):
- Peak power: 275W
- Maximum power voltage: 31.36V
- Maximum power current: 8.77A
- Open circuit voltage: 38.57V
- Short circuit current: 9.38A
- Operating temperature range: -40oC to +85oC
- Mounting holes for installation
- Special tempered solar glass 4.0mm2 thick
- 2 x 0.9m of high quality single core solar cable 4.0mm2 cross section
- Male and female MC4 connectors
- Dimensions: 165.5 x 99.5 x 4 cm
- Weight: 17.9 kg
Hybrid inverter specifications:
- Nominal battery voltage: 24V
- Continuous power output: 2000W / 2000VA
- Surge power: 4000VA
- Output voltage: 230V AC
- Output frequency: 50Hz /60 Hz
- Output waveform: Pure sine wave
- Maximum solar input power: 1000W
- Maximum open circuit solar input voltage: 102V
- Maximum solar charging current: 40A
- MPPT operating voltage range: 30V – 80V
- Maximum mains AC charging current: 25A
- Maximum combined charging current: 60A
- Peak efficiency: 93%
- Operating temperature: -10C to 50C
- Supplied with:
- 1.5m AC power cable with 3-pin UK plug
- PC connection cable and PC Software
- Size: 32 x 22.5 x 8.8 cm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
Battery specifications (per battery):
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- Nominal capacity: 100Ah (10h rate) / 105Ah (20h rate)
- Maximum charging current: 25A
- Self-discharging rate: <3% per month
- Cycle lifetime at 30% D.O.D.: 1000-1100
- Pressure control: safety valve installed
- Terminal type: F13 (bolts and washers included)
- Operating temperature: from +10C to +40C
- Size: 331 x 173 x 217 mm
- Weight: 30.0 kg