This high efficiency, waterproof 330W monocrystalline solar panel is the largest semi-flexible solar panel available on the UK market. it is perfect for permanent outdoor use to provide free electricity for charging 12V or 24V battery / battery bank to power various applications. The panel is ideal for flat or curved roofs, such as on boats, caravans, motorhomes, RVs etc as it can easily fit to the shape of the roof when mounted. It is normally fitted to a roof using an adhesive (not included), but it can also be secured with self-tapping screws, tenax fasteners and even zipping.
This particular model features the junction box and cables on the rear side of the panel to create a completely level surface and professional finish after installation. Please note that in order for this panel to be flush mounted, it is necessary to create a recess in the roof/surface on which the panel is to be mounted.
- Specially textured surface which significantly reduces the light reflection and improves performance in low light and cloudy conditions
- Robust construction using plastic reinforced with glass fibre creates a sturdy and durable solar panel
- Incredibly light (only 6.5kg) and very thin (just 2mm) which is great for motorhome and caravan roofs
- High resistance to saltwater environments and a sealed waterproof design make this solar panel ideal for boats and marine applications
- The junction box on the back allows for a smooth and level surface, free of trip hazards and unsightly cables
- 100% made in Austria to the highest European quality standards using Austrian and German components. IEC certified.
The textured surface of this panel reduces the reflection of light whilst maximising the absorption of light from every possible angle. This ensures high performance in low light or cloudy conditions, or when the light falls at an angle (in the morning, evening or winter).
The fiberglass plastic used in this solar panel is very strong and durable. Soft and sealed edges of the solar panel make it resilient to mechanical impact on the sides and help avoid long-term delamination.
The solar panel is fitted with 2 x 0.9m cable (4.0mm2 cross-section) with waterproof MC4 connectors which can be used for easy connectivity to your existing system
Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 330W
- Maximum power voltage: 37.2V
- Maximum power current: 9A
- Open circuit voltage: 45.3V
- Short circuit current: 9.5A
- Dimensions: 1917 x 1020 x 2 mm
- Weight: 6.5kg