This high-quality, waterproof, lightweight 200W folding solar panel is designed to provide free power for charging 12V/24V batteries, for example in vehicles and boats (motorhome, caravan, camper, narrow boat, yacht etc) or any other system with a 12V/24V battery bank. It is also excellent for portable power stations or portable battery banks if they allow a direct connection of a solar panel.
It is comprised of 2 x highly durable solar panels made from monocrystalline solar cells and reinforced with anodised aluminium and a strong ETFE surface. This is the ideal solution for experiencing the benefits of solar without the permanency of a mounted solar panel, as this panel can be folded and stored away when not in use.
This high-efficiency 200W (100W + 100W) folding solar panel comes with:
- Adjustable aluminium folding stand
- 5m battery extension cable
- 4 cables with different terminal ends, including crocodile clips and bare ended, to connect the panel to your choice of solar charge controller or portable power station
- Protective storage case
- Lightweight (only 7.38 kg) and easily transportable using the inbuilt handles and protective case.
- Suitable for all weather conditions - 100% waterproof.
- High efficiency 100W + 100W folding solar panels are made of high quality 5-busbar monocrystalline solar cells.
- Adjustable aluminium folding stand for positioning the solar panels towards direct sunlight to maximise their output.
- Sturdy storage case made with a layer of protective foam to prevent accidental damage to the solar panel.
Lightweight aluminium-reinforced solar panels:
The high-efficiency solar cells perform exceptionally well in low light conditions and they produce a good amount of power simply in daylight, even when direct sunlight is not available.
These reinforced solar panels feature an embedded sheet of anodised aluminium fully encapsulated within the solar panels for added strength and resilience. In addition, the surface of solar panels is made of strong ETFE material which has a longer service life compared to standard lightweight solar panels. As a result, these solar panels are extremely hard-wearing and less prone to cracking, delamination and corrosion. The lightly textured coating of this panel creates an anti-reflective surface which allows the panel to absorb a far greater amount of light, thereby increasing efficiency.
Charging a 12V/24V battery:
This folding solar panel is supplied without a solar charge controller to offer the flexibility of choosing the controller best suited to your application. You can use your existing solar charge controller with this panel or use it with a device which has an in-built charge regulator (for example, if your portable power station or portable battery bank has one) or it can be paired with the Victron 75/15 SmartSolar MPPT. We offer a wide range of controllers; with features including LCD displays, Dual Battery capability, mobile app connectivity and more - providing you with increased control over your system. This folding panel also allows you to remotely mount a solar charge controller in a convenient location for easy monitoring and quick access. This folding panel can be easily connected to one or more similar folding panels if necessary. The entire system can then be connected through a larger solar charge controller to increase the energy yield.
Please note that the solar charge controller to be used with this folding solar panel must be of MPPT type.
The Perfect Ecoflow Delta compatible Folding Solar Panel
Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 200W
- Maximum power voltage: 18.2V
- Maximum power current: 10.99A
- Open circuit voltage: 21.5V
- Short circuit current: 11.65A
- Power tolerance: +/- 5%
- Dimensions: 900 x 590 x 50 mm (folded)
- Weight: 7.38kg