This 600W 24V wind turbine provides a reliable source of electricity for all types of off-grid applications. The three blade construction optimises this wind turbine for use in areas with moderate to high wind speeds. Ideal locations include open fields, coastal areas, and areas of high ground, such as hills or mountainous regions. It is suitable for both stationary applications (remote, off-grid, backup) as well as for mobile use (e.g. boats).
This wind turbine is also the perfect addition to any solar charging kit to supplement energy production (particularly useful for charging at night time or in countries with reduced winter sunlight).
This 600W 24V wind turbine is expertly designed to provide stable and reliable power in all wind conditions. Important characteristics include:
- Robust design: The casing of this turbine is made of strong cast aluminium alloy to ensure long-lasting use in harsh conditions.
- 3 blade construction: Optimised design for medium and high wind speeds, making it the perfect turbine for open and coastal areas
- Aerodynamic optimisation: The blades are optimally shaped for maximum efficiency and protection from strong winds.
- Automatic wind detection: The tail vane automatically seeks out the best wind direction and re-orients the turbine accordingly.
- Patented permanent magnet AC generator: Features a special stator for effortless operation with minimal blade resistance.
- Adjustable tube connector: Suitable for a wide range of mounting poles, including those typically used for scaffolding.
- Easy installation: Assembly of the turbine is extremely straightforward and requires minimal effort.
The maximum output of this wind turbine is not strictly limited to a specific power rating. Although this wind turbine is rated to produce 600W at a wind speed of 11.5 metres per second, when exposed to strong winds it has the potential to exceed its nominal rating.
This wind turbine produces three-phase AC output and therefore requires a triple wire connection to a suitable charge controller.
A suitable pole for mounting is required (not included)
- Number of blades: 3
- Rated power: 600W
- Maximum power: 680W
- Rated voltage: 24V
- Start-up wind speed: 2.5m/s
- Rated wind speed: 11.5 m/s
- Survival wind speed: 45 m/s
- Blade material: Nylon fibre
- Generator type: Three phase permanent magnet AC synchronous generator
- Magnet material: Neodymium Iron Boron
- Generator case: Cast aluminium alloy
- Control system: Electromagnet / Wind wheel yaw
- Working temperature: -40C to +80C
- Tube connector diameter: 60mm (adjustable)
- Cable: 3 single core cables with bare ends. Length: approx. 10cm / Cross section: 2.5mm2
- Net weight: 16kg
- Diameter of blades: 1.75m
- Compliance: CE, ISO14001, ISO 9001, TUV
- Screws included
This product is covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.